Re: HTTP site list

Hi,

I've set up a merged us/non-us site, on debian.hands.com, which should be
accessible thus:

# <phil@hands.com>
deb http://debian.hands.com/debian/ stable main contrib non-free non-us
deb http://debian.hands.com/debian/ frozen main contrib non-free non-us
deb http://debian.hands.com/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free non-us

Is it worth merging the archives in this way ?  Does it work for you ?

I thought it might be worth having a non-us site merge the files, so that
mirrors outside the US could easily include the non-us software just by
mirroring from me.

BTW debian.hands.com is at NetCOM UK, so anyone who uses them as an ISP should
definitely use this mirror, and it should be OK for others in the UK too.

Cheers, Phil.