Re: site design again

Hi,

	Very nice work. I see you validate the HTML (I like validated
 SGML)  I think I would like a more prominent positioning of the
 choose server nearest you (seems like it is only relevant to searches
 as it is), but this is a very minor nit. Also, is there a way to have
 a small Captain Blue eyes on the pages?

	I really like this.

	manoj
--
 "I got everybody to pay up front...then I blew up their planet." "Now
 why didn't I think of that?" Post Bros. Comics