Re: HTTP site list

On Sat, Apr 04, 1998 at 07:37:59PM -0700, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> This is a partial list of http enabled mirrors, I did the US and UK.
> There are 13 sites listed here. If someone would like to go through the
> rest of the mirror list then please do :>
>
> It is formed so that the entires can be placed directly in APT's
> /etc/sources.list

Can add us :)

deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian frozen main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/binary-i386/
deb http://ftp.au.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/binary-i386/

Andrew

--
Dehydration - 34%, Recollection of previous evening - 2%, embarrassment
factor - 91%.  Advise repair schedule:- off line for 36 hours, re-boot

Andrew Howell
Perth, Western Australia			       andrew@it.net.au