Re: translating MailingLists/

On Wed, Dec 30, 1998 at 07:34:31PM +0100, Matej Vela wrote:
> I'd like to translate the subscription and unsubscription pages, and
> Makefile.README says I should ask here.

The subscription and unsubscription pages are generated from information
maintained by the listmaster. I believe the best way to handle this is
to create a means for translations of mailinglist descriptions to be
incorporated into the master list. There would then be a single subscribe.wml
(and unsubscribe.wml) generated with the different language versions created
using slices (a feature of wml).

You can write to the listmaster directly <listmaster@lists.debian.org>
directly or you can wait for me to get back from Christmas holidays
(part II - the other family) next week.

Jay Treacy