finally some action on the content negotiation problems with apache

After months with no response, I finally got mail from someone at apache
about the bug I filed regarding problems with content negotiation.

> mod_negotiation was updated and extended for our
> forthcoming 1.3.4 release. Additionally a
> DefaultLanguage directive has been added to Apache.
>
> The changes should address your problem...
> Please open a new problem report if you still
> encounter problems.

It sounds like everyone should upgrade to 1.3.4 when it comes out.
I'll be very happy when this is finally resolved.

Jay Treacy