Re: Debian WWW CVS: treacy

On Wed, Dec 23, 1998 at 03:33:11AM -0800, Darren Benham wrote:

> I don't think most of us use :pserver: after the first time.  It seems as if
> CVS_USER isn't being set...  I'm wondering if something didn't change in the
> server side config....

After a repository is checked out, the cvs commands uses the CVS/Root file
to find the repository so I believe :pserver: is still being used even if
you don't type it in explicitly.

The problem with the name on the mail started about 1-2 days before we first
contacted you, Joey. Since nothing changed on our end we suspect that it
is due to a change on the server.

Jay Treacy