Re: Web page comparing Slink and Hamm

Nils Lohner <lohner@typhoon.icd.teradyne.com> writes:

	I forgot about the existence of this list.  Below are a couple of
links to some proposed web pages.   I can also post the scripts that build
them, although they are not very pretty at this point.
Martin Bialasinski proposed some changes as well at:
http://134.95.210.54/home/martin/compare/

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>