Re: Contacts

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

Fighting SPAM: Craig Sanders and Alexander Koch

> DNS Maintainer: this should be hostmaster@debian.org and remove the
> reference to bouy.com
> [Joey: Can this alias point to debian-admin as well as you??]

It's only me?  *blush* I thought it was to -admin.  I'll edit.
Ah, you linked it already, good.

> Developers Reference: if memory serves this is the Being Formerly Known as
> Adam P Harris.

Adam Di Caprio nowdays.

> install.html: Igor is gone

s/o has stepped in already.

> GPG updates should probably be added too and i'm not sure how active Scott
> is after his job change..

Who is Scott?  Anyway, gpg-update goes to James.

> There are at least 2 backup ftp maintainers, dark and james..

s/backup//

> Is James Troup's address even valid? AFAIK he uses nocrew.org now..

troup@debian.org is valid.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin