Some notes about CD vendors page

G'day All,
  Well it seems that the requests for putting information on about people
selling CDs is coming in thick and fast, which is a good sign for Debian
I think.

Some notes about the site I'd like to bring up.

1) The file vendors.wml lists all the countries, I believe they should
probably use the tagged version (ie <australia> not Australia so they
get translated too.

2) The books should probably be put into a similar format as the CDs are.
jt, I'm using the new CD vendors list thingy you've setup and its
excellent.  This will also make it easier to split the books off when
that section becomes too large.

3) We have a request to add in a CD vendor from The Netherlands.  What is
the right english name for this country? Holland? Netherlands? The Netherlands?
Also what is its two-letter country code, I think it is .nl

4) This is mainly for jt;  Is there any reason why only Frank CDROM uses
the new <vendorentry> container tag thingy?  Or is it a matter of "well
I've done one for you Craig, do the rest"?  That's ok, i just need to know
if there is a reason not to use them.  I hope your string protection is
working, because the Canadian entry used an ampersand (which I used &amp; for
the name.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|