Re: todo list

Darren Benham wrote:
> Well people,  I added a todo list html.  If you want to look at it, it's located
> at http://www.debian.org/todo.html (or just check it out from CVS).  I did it
> mostly for myself, so that I had a list in common between home and work.

Urgh, it's one big chunk of text, I assume you don't mean it for it to
be read as html.

All the vendors web sites need to be checked to see that
they actually contribute. They should also be checked after each major release of Debian. user suggestion: add www.linux-canada.com Walnut Creek
may sell Debian. Their web site needs to be checked. This page is being maintained by... seeS?

seeS is my nick on irc, I've had a look on some sites but I emailled all the
vendors as well.  You can change that to csmall@debian.org

I see I'll have to check www.linux-canada.com and Walnut Creek.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|