Re: Translations coordinators list in www.HOWTO-translate

On Sat, Oct 03, 1998 at 03:00:44AM +0900, Keita Maehara wrote:
> From: Christophe Le Bars <clebars@teaser.fr>
> Subject: Re: Translations coordinators list in www.HOWTO-translate
> Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:09:50 +0200 (CEST)
>
> > **On 30 Sep, KM (Keita Maehara) wrote:
> > KM>In addition, making mostly-auto-generated TODO pages that list the
> > KM>translation status (i.e. "someone is working on", "should be
> > KM>translated ASAP" and so on) and the actual translators for each
> > KM>page. But I don't have enough time to do that ...
> >
> > I've made exactly this for french :
> >
> > http://www.teaser.fr/~clebars/debian/f2dp/ltcp.html
> >
> > If you want the Perl script, just ask.
>
> Cool. Could you send it to me?

Could you send it to me, too? The pages are great!

> How about adding the TODO pages for each language generated by the
> script to the cvs tree and link from HOTO-translate?

This, of course, would be the perfect solution for all languages. Are there
more scemes for dealing with TODO-lists or is the french group the only one?

    Thimo

--
Thimo Neubauer <thimo@debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux 2.0 released! See http://www.debian.org/ for details