Where the debian logos have gone

G'day All,
  At Joey's urging, I went looking through the mail archives for the
the email regarding what was going to happen to the logo pages on
fatman.  In debian-devel Christain says:
" I thought about these pages again and decided to remove these pages from
  the net completely (of course, I'll save an offline copy at home just in
  case...).  Though the different logos have been a lot of work, these pages
  and the "votes" on the pages still seem to confuse some people.

  If someone strongly objects now and wants to keep these pages online,
  please contact me.  In that case, it would be necessary to rework the
  pages completely.  Again, I'd help with this, but I'm not doing all the
  work myself!"

( http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9808/msg00672.html )

I guess we have to decide first if we want to bring these pages back to
life and if so what we want to do with them.  I like the idea of Debian
having multiple logos (but one official one). But I understand if people
don't want them back.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ, PGP: AD 8D D8 63 6E BF C3 C7  47 41 B1 A2 1F 46 EC 90
|@work: csmall@scooter.o.i.net,            @play: vk2xlz@vk2xlz.ampr.org|