Re: More bad links

> DB>on intro/international
> DB>Link: http://www.teaser.fr/~clebars/debian/fdp/docs/markup.fr.html/index.html
>
> Please use this instead:
>
> http://www.teaser.fr/~clebars/debian/f2dp/docs/markup.fr.html/index.html

Fixed. BTW, if you coordinate a translation effort, feel free to make
modifications to your language section of intro/international .

I am hoping that translations of the web pages will allow us to get rid of
this page (intro/international). It should be a goal of Debian to treat all
languages equally. Having an international page elevates English above the rest.

A big step in this regard would be for all the docs to be in CVS. Since
it is your best interest, one of the 'international' people should make
sure that there it is organized so translations are easily added.

Related note:
If anyone know of translations of the install docs for 2.0 tell me where
they are as I'd like to put them under 2.0.

Jay Treacy