vendor web page needs updating

The page of Debian CD vendors needs to be updated.
The URL is http://www.debian.org/vendors
I'm looking for a volunteer to do the following:

Check all the URLs to make sure they are still
appropriate. I know at least one of the links
is broken. Others, though not broken, might point
to a better place on the vendors site. If any
additional information is needed, you will need to
contact the vendor.

Redesign the page. The entries should have a
standard format. To help people decide which
vendors to look into I'd also like more complete
information while avoiding version specifics so
the info doesn't go stale.

I'm thinking of the following for each.
  Vendor Name
  URL (main page and a Debian specific page if they have one)
  email
  snail-mail (optional)
  country
  ship internationally?
  Sell:
     Official CD?
     Developmental snapshots? If so, how often.
     Sell a multiple Linux version CD set?
     Is non-us included?
  Contributing vendor?

Currently the non-contributing vendors are at the bottom
of the page. This split could be done away with, but contributing
vendors should have something to make them more prominent.

This can be done as a one time volunteer effort. Preferably
though, the person will check the information monthly and send
me updates.

Jay Treacy