Re: Tuerkiye

> I`m a German who works at an local ISP in Antalya/Tuerkiye.
> In Tuerkiye the is no support for Debian. Computer-Magazins
> talk about Linux ( Slackware and Redhat ). I talked with the Magazin
> and said: "your Artikel is very interesting, but where`s Debian ?"
> He answerd me: "What is Debian" *lol*
> So now we`re planing to support Debian. We`re a very small Group with
> 4-6 Peoples who could work for web-sites,files.
> As the first step we'd like to provide www.tr.debian.org.  Please send us
> instructions where and what to mirror.

Take a look at http://www.debian.org/devel/mirror

You will also be interested to know that the web pages use content negotiation
to automatically select the users prefered version if the page requested is
available in multiple languages. The first translation should be available shortly
(meaning a few weeks I hope) to test that everything is working properly.

Jay Treacy