Re: Fw: Design of Debian web site

Thomas Apel wrote:
> Martin Schulze wrote:

> > I'm impressed.  It looks quite professional. Only our logo is
> > missing... Please add Captain BlueEye to it.
>
> It is only missing because it does not fit the way it is. It is too big.
> Maybe one could resize it to place it somewhere in the titlebar. Perhaps
> as a banner instead of the text title. Something like:
>
> [Logo] Debian GNU/Linux

Not working out how to design the banner is the main reason I hadn't
redesigned the main page. Surely between all the people that read this
we can come up with something. Using some nice text to the right of the
logo is probably the way to go.

Unleash those creative juices and come up with something.

- Jay