DWN translation in alioth

Hi folks,

As in the last months the translation of the DWN into Spanish became a task
done in group, we started using CVS. Now that alioth has come, we considered
it could be a good idea to use it's cvs and tools.

Considering the possibility that any other translators (working in group or
not) could be interested in this project, alioth's admins advised us to
create a general (language independent) project, and to add different
subprojects for each languaje.

The project is called dwn-trans (original, isn't it?) and is held at

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dwn-trans/

If you are a dwn translator and find that it can be interesting for you,
don't hesitate to e-mail me.

Hope it helps

Best regards

Ignacio

PS: Please CC: me as I'm not a subscriber.

--
May the source be with you               NO A LA GUERRA - NOT TO WAR
Ignacio García Fernández                       Instituto de Robótica