Re: making mboxes available

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 01:02:37AM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I'm too tired to think of anything else. Comments welcome.

Please remove the envelope from - maybe that's just me, but in the past
I've been using my "normal" email address for envelope from, and not the
spam-me-senseless throw-away address of the year...

Also, removing the Received headers is probably advisable because they add
up to quite a lot of data which is almost never useful.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _