Change in date forms used in the events pages

Hi!

(Drats, a stray "-m" switch just botched up the message for most of the
files I commited :-/)

I have just checked in some changes to the date forms as used in the events
pages. These changes were made in preparation for creating downloadable
calendar entries, to ensure that I have dates in computer-parsable formats.
I have only modified the 2003 event files, since adding downloadable
calendar entries for the older ones do not seem very worthwhile.

I have added a function to ctime.wml to retrieve a natural language string
describing a range between two dates, which is meant to mimic the formats
used in the written text today.

Since I am currently behind a modem and a limited check-out, I have not
tested this change for all languages, and I have also not added the range
specifications for languages that I am not sure how to write them. Please
check the ctime.wml file for more information, the comments should be quite
detailed.

Denis, would it be possible to move the arrays of day and month names
defined in ctime.wml to the PO files?

I hope this does not break anything; I had some problems rebuilding some of
the Swedish pages locally, but I think those problems are unrelated to this
checkout (I do not normally test build from this checkout).

If there are any questions, feel free to ask me about them.

--
\\//
Peter - peter@softwolves.pp.se

  I do not read nor respond to mail with HTML attachments.