Re: FreeWear.org - Order confirmed

Perfect thanks :)

Den ons 23 aug. 2023 kl 12:36 skrev Admin - FreeWear.org <admin@freewear.org>:
Ok, thanks a lot Luna, payment received.

We'll send it tomorrow and provide you with the tracking number.

Kind regards :)

-Ramón.

O mér., 23 de ago. de 2023 ás 12:18, Luna Jernberg (<droidbittin@gmail.com>) escribiu:
Got my mobile banking sorted today, so did a new proper order that i could pay just now today :)