Please stop (was Re: Counting males and females in Debian)

Hi David,

We notice that you have recently posted again to the debian-women list
[1], talking about your project to "count" male and female members of
the Debian developer community.

The last time you posted about your project (in April 2020), it was
clear that several of our community members were unhappy with your
project, particularly about its aims and methodology. Attempting to
classify gender in a binary manner like this is considered harmful and
is incompatible with the aims and goals of the diverse community in
Debian. [2]

The fact that you wrote about it again on the debian-women mailing
list could be interpreted as a provocation, in violation of the Debian
Code of Conduct [3].

Please accept that the Debian project does not want this kind of
utility. Please do *not* send any more messages to Debian lists about
this project in future. If you do, we will need to request that you be
banned from the communication channels of the project.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2021/01/msg00000.html
[2] https://www.debian.org/intro/diversity
[3] https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

Steve, for the Debian Community Team