Re: Some discussion forum for Debian.

Hi Manel!

On 09.06.20 06:08, Manel wrote:
> I'm not sure if this list is the proper place to this, but...

It depends…

> have you consider to build a modern official discussion forum for Debian?

Do you mean for Debian as a project or for Debian Women / Debian
Diversity in particular?

> Malling lists have lots of limitations and modern tools like Discourse
> have this "call efect".

In April there was a longer discussion about Discourse and a call for
testing: https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2020/04/msg00074.html

Also, the Debian Social team has started to set up some tools:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianSocial

It might be a good idea to get in touch with them.

> Here some examples:
>
> * https://users.rust-lang.org/latest
>
> * https://forum.golangbridge.org/
>
> I don't like to make proposals and run away, so I offer my self to help
> building it if you are interested.

ciao, tschüss, salut, 再见
  ulrike