Re: dame_gender

Wishing improve in gender equity in the internal of the project, I want request collaboration (not remunerated) of a woman to generate a Docker virtual machine for Damegender. It was a pull request done by a Python Barcelona member, but it's not maintained.

For more information about Damegender:
+ http://www.damegender.net
+ https://github.com/davidam/damegender
+ https://pypi.org/project/damegender/