Igalia is looking for a systems administrator

Hi,

my name is Pablo Abelenda and I am the head of systems at Igalia [0].
Currently we have an open position [1] for the systems team and we are
trying to spread the news as broadly as possible.

Igalia is a remote-friendly working environment, enabling employees all
over the world to participate fully in the company culture. Our team
includes employees based in Asia, Europe and the Americas, spanning
across timezones and cultures.

One of the core principles of Igalia is equality, so we feel a deep and
continual obligation to acknowledge and counter the structural
discrimination that permeates our industry and our world. In a practical
sense this means that we use principles of diversity and inclusion to
help shape company policy and to maintain a safe and just work
environment. We also feel that one of the best ways to accomplish these
goals is to grow and maintain the diversity of Igalia itself. We welcome
applicants regardless of their age, disability, gender, race, marital
status, religion, sexual orientation or whatever type of systemic
discrimination that they have faced.

We believe that this community is a place where people care about ideas
like this, so we would appreciate if you can help us spread the word in
order to improve the quality of the selection process and the diversity
of the candidates pool.

Last, but not least, do not be discouraged by the reference to onsite
work in Galicia. We are a remote-friendly cooperative and are open to
both local and remote candidates.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

[0] https://www.igalia.com
[1]