Re: How do you know if the company where you're interviewing is women-in-tech friendly?

Thank you so much to the many women (here and elsewhere) who gave me suggestions. Here’s the article!

How to know when a company is women-in-tech friendly
Many organizations sincerely want to hire more women and grow them into leadership roles. However, most of us have also encountered “the other kind.” How can you tell the difference before you accept the job?