female GSoC applicants

Hi all,

At FOSSASIA I've met several female developers who appear to have
suitable skills for GSoC 2016.

Is anybody from the debian-women list interested in subscribing to the
debian-outreach[1] list and looking out for any last minute questions
they have before the deadline this Friday?  I'm flying back to Europe
tonight and won't be easily contactable for some period of time.

Even if you are not interested in mentoring a project, there are many
other ways to help, for example, being a co-mentor or helping the GSoC
participants engage in parts of the Debian community or local events
beyond the scope of their GSoC projects.  If anybody is thinking about
mentoring but not completely sure, feel free to email me directly.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach