Outreachy / OPW starts 22 September?

The next Outreachy / OPW starts 22 September:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy

Is there any decision about Debian participation?

The program admins asked to be contacted by organizations before 21
September:
  https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/Admin/InfoForOrgs#Action

As with previous rounds of GSoC, OPW and Outreachy, I'm potentially able
to mentor somebody in any of the domains I work with and also be
involved in some of the promotion and selection process.

>From the minutes of the DebConf women meeting, I understand people had
some concerns about the possibility that programs like this may deter
and demotivate unsuccessful candidates.  Personally, I believe this can
be mitigated by getting people involved earlier and trying to ensure
that Outreachy is not their only goal or relationship with Debian, this
may also help maximize the selection of candidates who stick around
after these programs or even if they are not selected the first time around.