Re: [Debconf-video] Videos of MiniDebConf Bucharest 2015 (Debian Women)

Hi all

El 23/10/15 a las 09:50, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Thank you very much for the information. I'll have a look at the blog
> post and the scripts and try to find my way. Doing the task from the
> commandline looks more interesting than with the interactive aka
> freezing-in-my-computer tools :)

Some update on this:

I've adapted Wouter's scripts/commands to a manual workflow (in which I
feel more comfortable, taking into account that there are not so much
videos).

My work is here (updated daily):

http://cosas.larjona.net/2015_minidebconf_bucharest/

And the explanations, in the README.txt file and the pad referenced
there (
http://lacaja.larjona.net/shared/hWCw0c-Xu7Sg9Yz5mayZg7AsUQxdGQ0WOqZaTMeOo6H
) for the case anybody wants to help with the transcoding.

If anybody begins transcoding any file, please leave a note in the pad
or send me an email, so we don't work on the same files. If nobody does
it, no problem, I have two computers transcoding almost 24x7.

Regards

--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona