MiniDebConf Bucharest, how was it? Paragraph for DPN

Hi all
Anybody who went to MiniDebConf Bucharest may share some numbers and impressions on how was it? For DPN (Debian Project News), we're (Publicity team) are preparing next issue to be published early next week.

Or even better, you can write a blogpost and we summarize and link to it :)

Congratulations for all the people involved, I suppose it went awesome as last year or even better!

Regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona