MiniDebConf Bucharest is almost here!

Hi all,

It's less than a month till the MiniDebConf Bucharest!

We have a list of all currently accepted talks here:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2015/Talks

We still have some free slots, so if you have some last minute
proposal, please send it to:
proposals@bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org.

If you are coming and you haven't signed up in the wiki yet, please do
so ASAP, as we need to know how many people to expect to plan
appropriately.
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2015/Participants

To cover the costs of the conference we have the help of our sponsors,
but this is not enough, so we are doing a fundraising campaign, with
gift matching from anonymous donors: each euro, dollar, peso or leu
you donate will be matched. This means that if you donate 10 dollars,
the conference will receive 20:
http://bucharest2015.mini.debconf.org/fundraising.shtml

Hoping to see many of you there!

--