"First Monday" April 2015 --- Digital gender: Toward a new generation of insights

Hi all!

I don't know if you are familiar with "First monday: Peer-reviewed
journal on the Internet". It is a very interesting,
social-sciences-oriented, academic magazine that's published monthly
every (duh) first Monday. I have often found great material published
there for different projects I've been involved with.

I was gratefully surprised to see the list of articles for this month:

    http://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/issue/view/442/showToc

   Digital gender: Perspective, phenomena, practice
   Viktor Arvidsson, Anna Foka

   Sluts ‘r’ us: Intersections of gender, protocol and agency in the
   digital age
   Nishant Shah

   Shame transfigured: Slut-shaming from Rome to cyberspace
   Lewis Mark Webb

   On trans-, glitch, and gender as machinery of failure
   Jenny Sundén

   Toxic femininity 4.0
   Roopika Risam

   Embodying culture: Interactive installation on women’s rights
   Patrizia Marti, Jeroen Peeters, Ambra Trotto, Michele Tittarelli,
   Nicholas True, Nigel Papworth, Caroline Hummels

   Seeing through the fog: Digital problems and solutions for studying
   ancient women
   Alex McAuley

I haven't yet read the articles, but I'm sure more than one person in
this list (and myself, of course!) will find them very interesting.

Greetings!