Re: OPW participation andWriting/Improving Debbugs documentation (noncoding) Project

Hi,

as said on this list by Tom Marble before me (sorry I missed that):

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 09:34:02 -0600
From: Tom Marble <tmarble@info9.net>

[snip]

Debian will participate in round 10 of what is now known as "Outreachy".
https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreachy/2015/MayAugust

Your friendly Debian Outreachy volunteers (my fault :) are running a bit
behind and so we haven't yet updated the Debian Wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/OutreachProgramForWomen

So we hope to update that page, recruit mentors, spam^H^H e-mail various
lists (including this one) and get the process started.

Important to know that in the May-August session Outreachy coincides
with Google Summer of Code. If you are a student we may suggest
you apply to GSoC *to do the same cool work*! (And both Debian programs
are managed by the same folks).

Stay tuned!

--Tom