debian-women / female GSoC candidates

Hi,

There are several female candidates for GSoC (both in Debian and also in
Ganglia where I am one of the admins this year)

I'm just wondering if there are any female DDs who may not want to be a
mentor for any arbitrary project but may participate as a co-mentor on a
project where there is a female student?

For example, while one mentor may be able to help the student with the
technical aspects of the project, an additional mentor may be able to
help the student become familiar with the community at large even if
they don't have time to become fully involved in the individual GSoC
project.

Regards,

Daniel