New/updated Debian women profiles for the website

Hi everybody

Would you like to complete this short questionnaire, in order to have
more profiles of Debian women in the website?

https://www.debian.org/women/profiles/

Name Surname (or nickname, or whatever)
Email:
Attach a photo, if you want

Q1. How long have you been using Debian?
Q2. Are you a Debian Developer?
Q3. What areas of Debian are you involved in?
Q4.Are you involved with any other women in technology group? Which one(s)?
Q5. A bit more about you...

You can send it directly to me or here to the list, and I'll prepare the
corresponding patch to be uploaded to the website.

If you provide the questionnaire in another language(s) (in addition to
English), I'll handle that one too, sending the file to the
corresponding translators list for review and upload (they will be very
happy, for sure).

If you already provided a profile some time ago, maybe you want to
update it :)

Please spread the word among Debian women contributors, known by you,
that are not subscribed (yet) to this list.

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona