Re: trasnlate debian-women web section

Hi Germana!
I am part of the Spanish translation team and contribute translations to the website.
I have translated the debian-women related pages, the files passed the revision process in the team and now are just in the queue for upload to the website; I hope that somebody with permissions upload them soon.
The wiki pages, however, are not translated.
I am in the phone now so I cannot point to links to the guides on translating the website or the wiki, but if you are interested, please subscribe to the debian-l10n-spanish or contact me directly and I can explain how it works and if you want, we can translate together the wiki pages and keep the others updated.
Cheers!
Laura Arjona

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad