Re: Updates on the site and a proposal ;)

Hej dear all of you,

I wonder what happened to the disussion about which terms we use in debian to not discriminate anyone within gender-topics:
The question if we use the terms "men and women" or "anyone" or anything else....

After my mail and Lisis answer to it a couple of weeks ago there were no more mails concerning this topic.

However,
the disussion somehow does not feel finished.

Does anyone (;-) know what the result of the discussion is?

Greets from Angela