Re: Ana Carolina and Monica finally in DD-land!

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012, Francesca Ciceri wrote:

Hi Debian Women people,

probably who was in the last days on our IRC chan already knows it, but...

... Ana Carolina Comandulli and Monica Ramirez Arceda are now Debian Developers!

I've had the pleasure to work with Monica, even if just a little, and I'm thrilled that Debian has grown to include Monica and Ana!

Thanks to all the people who have mentored, supported, and cheered-on our new Debian developers! (-:

-- Asheesh.