Re: Knitters and Coders: separated at birth?

Hi Tassia

Tássia Camões @ 21/07/11 13:38:
> Hi Meike,
>
> 2011/7/21 Meike Reichle <meike@debian.org>:
>>
>> Just a short heads up: I am leaving for DebConf today. The DebiYarn
>> workshop is still shown as undecided in penta and does no show up in the
>> program so I'll take this as a "rejected".
>>
> There will be a talks team meeting today or tomorrow and we plan to
> open the schedule of an additional room, so you'll probably be able to
> do it. We'll get in touch soon.

As said, I didn't really bring enough supplies for a proper workshop and
it was really just a fun thing anyway. No need to block a slot for it if
there are other who could use them. We can do this just as well somewhere
on the side if anyone is really interested.

-Meike