Re: New round of IRC sessions

Hi all,
I'm finally organizing the new round of IRC sessions: the schedule isn't
yet defined, as I'm waiting for answers from people I've contacted, but
I'd like to share with you the progress on the organization.

After a chat with zack, we've decided to use - for the IRC sessions - a
specific channel (#debian-meeting) mostly because using a specific
channel for sessions (a channel already existing,
btw) could help in encourage people to organize sessions and meetings on
it: let's say that someone would like to know more about a
debian-specific topic, then she/he could simply search for an expert on
that topic and ask her/him for a irc session. The idea is to create
something like ubuntu classrooms or ubuntu developer's week.

The sessions will start on Friday 10th at 19:00 UTC with "Ask the DPL",
which is for now the only session confirmed.
The hour was chosen trying to fit most timezones possible.

I'll add soon a specific page on wiki.d.o for #debian-meeting channel, to
allow people to book the chan for specific sessions.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"