Re: Perhaps did I get a virus over the list?

Hello Michelle Konzack,

thank you very much for your quick response!

> The trojan can not even executed on a Linux system.
> It is speciay made for M$ Windos.

Yes - but, maybe I am a little paranoid, I am sometimes unconfident ...
for example related to the question "what about infecting someones
windows pc in the case of having a virus on my usb stick and using
someones pc with this usb stick"

> Are you sure, they came from <listz.debbian.org>?

Especially for the files
ML-DebianWomen/PartNo_0#3121250411 -> HTML:Banker-D [Trj] = 2,9MB
ML-DebianWomen	-> HTML:Banker-D [Trj] =  2,9MB
I am absolutely sure, because in this folder is  exclusively for my
mails from debian-woman.

> Do you have the headers of the EMail?
Unfortunately not. I just have the message from my junk filter:
"Die Nachricht SOLUSI <solusi_keuangan9@yahoo.com> - kredit tanpa agunan
scb solusi keuangan anda wurde am 14.11.2010 03:47:03 als Junk
eingestuft Nachricht (ID= 30210632.post@talk.nabble.com) verschoben nach
imap://<my-mail-address>/INBOX/Junk

I clear the junk folder each week ...

As I wrote: I tried to understand what is the case with these warnings
and I was a little bit freaked out :(

Greetings,
Petra Kubina