Re: Span cleaning effort: October 2011

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011, Christian PERRIER wrote:

Dear D-W readers,

As we're now in November 2011, the list archives for October 2011 can be processed by the tirelees spam fighters.

More details on http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/ListSpamCleaning

On, don't forget that you can also procvess earlier months. It seems that, after my initial call, about 4 people jumped in the game, which is a little bit too low to allow for real spam removal from archives.

I also have to say that d-w archives really need cleaning as past archives feature many many ultra-sexist or p0rn-related spams that are really a shame for the d-w mailing list.

Thanks for this reminder, bubulle. I will help out a little bit today!

-- Asheesh.