OT: invitation to participate in Hackmitin México

Hi my name is Mayeli Sánchez, I write you because in Mexico we are preparing the third edition of the Hackmitin and we are concerned because the last years the women participation was limited, in this way we want to invite you to participate talk us your experience, maybe some people would not come to México but probably we could do calls or telecalls for this situations.
We hope see you soon

more information: http://www.espora.org/hackmitin/

* We apologize for any flaws in this letter, we used a translator.