New Debian developer: madamezou

She hasn't been very noisy about this but I think it deserves some
trumpet noises and bends from the crowd:

>Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:44:50 +0200
>From: Francesca Ciceri <madamezou@debian.org>
>To: debian-news@lists.debian.org
>Subject: Debian Project News - July 8th, 2011

(OK, she lives in the future....)

>New Debian Contributors
>-----------------------

>Nine applicants have been accepted [24] as Debian Developers, two
>applicants have been accepted [25] as Debian Maintainers, and eight
>people have started to maintain packages [26] since the previous issue
>of the Debian Project News. Please welcome Bert Agaz, Olivier Berger,
>Gary Briggs, Jonathan Carter, Francesca Ciceri, Serge Hallyn, Anton

Congratulations, Francesca. I think that many of us have witnessed the
invaluable work you're doing with DPN as well as italian
localization...or Debian Women "2nd birth" actions..... but I really
think it deserves some more light.

(hope to) see you at Debconf11....just be careful that it doesn't
start in one week...:-)