Re: Build It Event report

El dl 09 de 05 de 2011 a les 09:27 -0300, en/na Margarita Manterola va
escriure:

> Both logs are available at:
>
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-women/2011/debian-women.2011-05-07-11.00.log.html
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-women/2011/debian-women.2011-05-07-22.02.log.html
>
> (The second one is a bit better regarding the tutorial part, the first
> one was buggy)
[...]
> When she has time, Mònica is going to update the tutorial, which was
> already in the wiki at http://wiki.debian.org/BuildingTutorial, with
> the current info from this tutorial.

I found time :-) Here you have the updated tutorial:
http://wiki.debian.org/BuildingTutorial

Now I'm going to update the spanish translation, but I'm not able to
update the "Português Brasileiro" one. Any volunteers?

Thanks again Marga for your tutorial and also for the deep review of my
transcription.

Cheers,
Mònica