identi.ca and twitter

Hello,

I set up identi.ca and twitter accounts for us to announce things:

http://identi.ca/debianwomen
https://twitter.com/debianwomen

And then I announced a thing:

http://identi.ca/notice/72661407
https://twitter.com/debianwomen/status/65820035712684034

I'm sending the announcements to identi.ca and they get mirrored to Twitter,
but I obviously did not master the art of the #hashtag or !identicathingy, so
when you RT/RD, please use the !debianwomen and #debianwomen tags.

As for account access: I think we should have a role account associated with it
since for sure I am not going to want to be the grand empress of social
networking. But right now I will approve friend requests and so on until I
figure out a better way to distribute access.