Re: Building packages from source tutorial - announcement RFC

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Tássia Camões <tassia@gmail.com> wrote:

> Another idea about this IRC event would be to have additional channels
> per language, such as debian-woman-pt, just in case people cannot
> comunicate very well in english. I could be online to answer questions
> in portuguese. What do you think about that?

Yes, I think it's a good idea, it might be that they aren't needed,
but it's still nice to have them anyway.

> Just a small comment about the message, if there is still time for that...

I've been off-line dealing with moving to a new house this weekend,
and I don't know to how many places it's been announced yet.

--
Besos,
Marga