Re: D-W at DebConf

Hi,

I'll be at DebConf too, so if you need help for anything regarding the DW event on DC, just let me know. We could have an IRC meeting about this...

Greetings,
Karolina

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 18:31, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
Hi!

Am 29.04.2011 17:28, schrieb Margarita Manterola:

> I won't be attending DebConf this year, but I think it's a great idea
> to have this event, and I look forward to watching it through the
> streams :)

If you would also like to participate on the BoF session via the stream
and IRC, tell DC orga soonish.  Last years we forgot that for our
publicity BoF, and it nearly didn't work out.

Best regards,
 Alexander