Intro

Hello,
I'm Mackenzie. I've been hanging out in #debian-women IRC intermittently over
the last year or so I suppose. It depends how often I'm connecting to OFTC at
the time, though it's been more lately as I navigate the Mentors process.  I'm
now co-maintaining a package in Debian, and when the software I'm working
on[0] is ready, I'll be packaging it.  I'm a uni student, nearly done, in
Virginia (wanted to type "Washington, DC" but I moved 2 days ago).

Mostly I'm a Kubuntu user (as you can probably guess from my blog linked in my
sig...well ok, from that you'd think Ubuntu...I switched to KDE after having
the URL for a while) and Ubuntu developer, but working with Debian is
doubleplusgood, so...

Anyway, wanted to say "hi" since the folks on here who don't already know me
(I know a handful of people here...hi Christine, Miriam, Brenda, and others
*wave*) might be wondering about that OLF email I just sent out to this list
and going "umm...who is this person, and why is she spamming us?"

[0] http://launchpad.net/gally

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo