Re: a woman has nominated for DPL

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:57 PM, Helen Faulkner <helen@debian.org> wrote:

> I think this is a very significant moment, and demonstrates just how far
> Debian has come since the early days of this project.  A few years ago
> having a woman run for DPL would have been inconceivable for many people.
>
> Good on you Marga, and may the best potential DPL win!

Thanks, Helen! I'm very excited about being a candidate :)

I'm very proud to have become a Debian Developer through Debian Women.
 Were it not for this project I don't think I'd be running for DPL
now.

With that said, for those who can vote: please don't vote for me
because I would be "the first female DPL", vote for me if you think
I'd be a good leader for the project.

--
Besos,
Marga