Re: Are there some of you in Munich and Germany ?

Hello,

2009/10/3 Lisa Eschner <eschner@mi.fu-berlin.de>
Hi,

I'm so sorry for my full-quote and otherwise empty mail... and this is
my debut on the mailing-list... I'm embarrassed.

Welcome :o) That's great, at least two more new persons to debian-women in a short period.
And it's ok, I thought you would notice your empty mail and send another one ;)

What I wanted to write:
in german, but maybe they can help you!

Ok, thanks. I don't speak german yet since I arrived 2 months ago and the working language in the lab is English...  That is why I was searching for some English-speaking folks, at least in the beginning.

Best regards,

Lisa

Best,
Rayna

"Change l'ordre du monde plutôt que tes désirs."

PhD Student
"Molecular Evolution and Bioinformatics"
Ludwig-Maximilians University (LMU) of Munich
Biozentrum
Grosshaderner Str. 2
82152 Planegg-Martinsried
Germany

What happens when you've worked too long in the lab :
*You wonder what absolute alcohol tastes like with orange juice.
*Warning labels invoke curiosity rather than caution.
*The Christmas nightout reveals scientists can't dance, although a formula for the movement of hands and feet combined with beats per min is found scrawled on a napkin by a waiter the next day.
*When you have twins, you call one of them John and the other - Control.